Albert Frey - Frey house II, Palm Springs CA 1965. The bottom shot shows the famous bolder intersecting the bedroom, with the light switch installed directly on the stone (previously). Via, 2, 3, photos (C) Julius Shulman.
- Brits: Ah a nice relaxing bank holiday Mon-HOLY SHIT IS THAT THE SUN?
- Brits: HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THAT'S THE SUN!
- Brits: OK EVERYONE. STAY. CALM. It could be a false alarm. It could still be cold.
- New channels: Breaking news - this is the hottest day of the year so far.
- Brits: OH SWEET JESUS HAVE MERCY! IT'S SUNNY AND HOT AND IT'S A BANK HOLIDAY. HOW WILL WE COPE???
- Ice Cream van: drives past
- Brits: /dead/
five months of this year have already gone by
you’ve made it five months of this year
and i’m proud of you
oh god i’ve wasted 5 months